Sweet'tauk lemonade recipes from "Let's make lemonade (and sell it too)" by Deborah Aiza, Montauk NY
MAKES 4 SERVINGS
Apple lemonade is easy to make and oh so good! Instead of simple syrup, make this delicious treat by using sweet apple cider and a little fresh lemon juice.
- 4 Cups Apple Cider
- 1 1/2 Cups freshly-squeezed lemon juice (10-12 lemons)
- 1 Cup filtered water
What to Do
- Juice your lemons.
- Place a strainer over a large bowl. Pour the lemon juice through to remove pulp and seeds. Using a spatula, press down on the pulp to remove any lemon juice that’s still caught in the pulp.
- Combine lemon juice, apple cider, and 1 cup water.
- Stir well and taste. If lemonade tastes too sweet or concentrated, add a little more water to dilute the flavor.
- Pour into a serving pitcher, add plenty of ice, and garnish with lemon slices.
QUICK TIP: This recipe can be made even more mouthwatering with a little ginger. You can also try adding a little cinnamon to compliment the apple flavors.