MAKES 4 - 6 SERVINGS
This is honest, straightforward, irresistible lemonade. It’s simple to make and easy to make. To get started, you’ll need some simple syrup and a few basic ingredients.
Remember to use fresh lemons and clean, filtered water.
- 2 Cups simple syrup
- 1 Cup freshly-squeezed lemon juice (6-8 lemons)
- 3-4 Cups filtered water
What to Do
- Make your simple syrup following the instructions here.
- While your syrup cools, juice your lemons. Depending on the size, 6-8 lemons should be enough for one cup of fresh lemon juice.
- If you want less pulp, pour the lemon juice through a strainer to remove pulp and seeds.
- Once syrup is cool pour into a serving pitcher along with the fresh lemon juice.
- Add three cups of water (or to taste), lots of ice, and serve.
Note: When adding water, keep in mind that the ice will dilute your lemonade as it melts. Sometimes it’s a good idea to make your lemonade a little stronger by adding less water.