Sweet'tauk lemonade recipes from "Let's make lemonade (and sell it too)" by Deborah Aiza, Montauk NY
MAKES 4 - 6 SERVINGS
Kiwi lemonade is summertime favorite and for good reason— it’s mouthwateringly delicious! To make this refreshing drink, add a little syrup, a handful of kiwis, and of course… freshly-squeezed lemonade.
- 2 Cups simple syrup
- 8 Kiwis, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 1¼ Cups freshly-squeezed lemon juice (7–9 lemons)
- 5 Cups cold, filtered water
What to Do
- Make your simple syrup.
- Juice your lemons.
- Place a strainer over a large bowl. Pour the lemon juice through to remove pulp and seeds. Using a spatula, press down on the pulp to remove any lemon juice that’s still caught in the pulp.
- Blend chopped kiwis and lemon juice into a smooth purée. Pour through a strainer to remove kiwi seeds.
- Combine kiwi purée, water, and simple syrup.
- Stir well and taste. Add more water if lemonade is too strong.
- Pour into a serving pitcher, add plenty of ice, and garnish with lemon slices.