Sweet'tauk lemonade recipes from "Let's make lemonade (and sell it too)" by Deborah Aiza, Montauk NY
MAKES 6 SERVINGS
Peach lemonade is very popular at picnics and once you’ve tasted it, it’s easy to see why!
- ¾ Cup Sugar
- 4 Peaches, pitted and roughly chopped
- 1 Cup freshly squeezed lemon juice(6–8 lemons)
- 4 Cups cold, filtered water
What to Do
- Combine sugar, peaches, and water in a medium saucepan.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and set aside for 20–30 minutes.
- Juice your lemons.
- Place a strainer over a large bowl. Pour the lemon juice through to remove pulp and seeds. Using a spatula, press down on the pulp to remove any lemon juice that’s still caught in the pulp.
- After peach mixture has cooled, pour into a blender and pulse until smooth.
- Strain peach mixture to remove solids.
- Combine lemon juice and peach mixture and stir until thoroughly mixed.
- Store in the refrigerator until cold.
- When lemonade is cold, pour into a serving pitcher, add plenty of ice, and garnish with lemon slices.
QUICK TIP: For something a little different, try mixing the lemonade 50/50 with cold Chai tea.